Looking for something special? I might not be able to do everything, but I'm open to suggestions!
- Inbred Checker
- Easily check a dragon's lineage for inbreeding. It is also possible to compare multiple dragons' lineages to see if their potential offspring will be inbred.
- Lineage Viewer and Generation Counter
- View lineages, test potential pairings, count the total number of generations, or highlight inbreeding.
- Scroll Statistics
- See how many dragons you have! There are also sections for gender and lineage breakdowns, record-setting dragons, and much more.
- Dragon Cave History
- A comprehensive history of Dragon Cave which is available to everyone, thanks to codyne. It covers release dates and other historic events, all the way back to DC's opening in 2006. (Opens in a new window.)
- Time of Death Tutorial
- Learn how to find the ToD for your upcoming experiment. You can even do it without math, if you use an analog clock.
- ND-only ARs
- A reduced-lag way to view-bomb severely ER dragons — no additional dragons are loaded, and you can auto-refresh 1-5 dragons at a time, in 1-5 boxes, to pile on the views in a single browser tab. Only dragons with 2 hours or less will be accepted.
- Delayed ARing
- The delayed ARs allow you to help with experiments, even if you have to leave just before they start.
- Enter the dragon's code (2 hours or less), select how many boxes you want to be set up, select the remaining time until it's unfogged, and the dragon will automatically start refreshing on the ND-only page once the unfog time has arrived. If you are unsure of the unfog time, guess a higher time. (Opens in a new window.)
- Unfog Alarm
- Set this to make sure you unfog your experiment on time. It can also be used as a reminder for other experiments and events. (Opens in a new window.)
- Connect with Other Experimenters
- Visit NDWorld, an IRC chatroom, to exchange ideas or get help with your experiments. (Opens in a new window.)
- If you use an external client, you should set up with these details:
Server: irc.mibbit.net Port: none Channel: #NDWorld